PDA

View Full Version : What direction is EMS going?

electrician
24 August 2010, 0732
On their website I see that they are promoting kits in various stages of completion.

Are they still selling complete Electric Motorcycles?
And are there any improvements in longer range in the future for the GPR-S?

electrician
26 August 2010, 1812
I recieved an email from EMS here is what they said about my query:
The new finished vehicles are being sold exclusively as Native Cycles.
Electric Motorsport vehicles are currently only sold as kits.

markcycle
26 August 2010, 2044
I've talked to Todd several times in the past weeks and I can say what he is doing makes sense. EMS has always been more of a parts company than anything else and by offering the bikes as kits he increases and extends that part of the business with new offerings. With Native Cycles being a dedicated motorcycle and scooter business only focused on complete bike sales.

As I said makes sense to me

Mark

electrician
27 August 2010, 0700
Sounds good. Do you know of any plans to extend the range of the Native Motorcycle? I am planning to buy a new bike next year and I am still up in the air about which bike to buy. I love the GPR-S. The feel and look of the bike is great. The only thing, and I mean the ONLY thing leaning me toward the Empulse is the 100 mile range.

jassica
04 September 2010, 1556
As a former medic, it's a hard call. If they take you to the hospital,patients complain. If they don't, then if anything happens, here come the lawyers. Screaming and cursing while intoxicated gives the impression that you're even more intoxicated. Even if you'renot that drunk.

Basically, if the medics feel that a person is intoxicated, then the safest thing is to transport the patient.

As for the driver's supposed comment, it doesn't make any difference. Whether or not they NEEDED to be called, they WERE called. Once there, they have responsibility for any patient.

Did you talk to the EMS billing before it got to collections?

motorcycleandbiker (http://www.motorcycleandbiker.com/)

electrician
04 September 2010, 1713
huh? what are you talking about?

Richard230
04 September 2010, 1734
huh? what are you talking about?

Jassica would seem to be talking about Emergency Medical Services, not Electric Motorsport. I think he/she is on the wrong web site.

harlan
04 September 2010, 1802
Jassica would seem to be talking about Emergency Medical Services, not Electric Motorsport. I think he/she is on the wrong web site.

Jassica is a SPAMbot. I'm sure one of the forum admins will take care of her post shortly.

magicsmoke
04 September 2010, 1840
Jassica is a SPAMbot. I'm sure one of the forum admins will take care of her post shortly.

yep, elmotomaster 'killed' her a couple of hours ago. Just the posts remain

Rob