PDA

View Full Version : FS: AC20 Combo

Remotecontact
09 June 2011, 0921
Two AC-20 combos for sale with the 550A controller. Lightly used in a three wheeler prototype in a deal that went sour. In "like new" shape but if you want pics, I'll snap some. If you want to get more bikes on the grid at TXGP here's a cheap way to get a great motor.

http://www.electricmotorsport.com/store/ems_ev_parts_motors_ac20.php

PM me for pricing and we'll work out shipping.

I'm posting this on Elmoto first for a reason! Someone please buys these before I change my mind and end up building another bike.

Kiwebike
09 June 2011, 1414
P.M. sent to you

larryrose11
09 June 2011, 1740
I sooo wish my wife was not in school right now, but I don't want to be selfish. I believe education is quite important. Her finishing this degree has been part of the plan all along, is just un-timely concerning this sale.

jpanichella
10 June 2011, 0512
I'm left with the option of eating or buying an AC motor. Eating edges out the motor, but only by a little bit.

Nuts & Volts
10 June 2011, 0737
I'm left with the option of eating or buying an AC motor. Eating edges out the motor, but only by a little bit.

Sell your stove and cook everyone on that AC-20 after a nice 'to the limits' ride :)

jpanichella
10 June 2011, 0912
Sell your stove and cook everyone on that AC-20 after a nice 'to the limits' ride :)

I don't even own the stove! What kind of organs can I get away with selling?

mpipes
11 June 2011, 0711
pretty sure you can survive with one kidney.... not sure if you can sacrifice a lung but it's worth looking into... and of course, there's always the spare eyeball! Surely those are worth some pretty good $$$ to someone who really needs them.