PDA

View Full Version : Article: Lito Sora electric motorcycle

ElMotoMike
04 October 2011, 0550
You can view the page at http://www.elmoto.net/content.php?313-Lito-Sora-electric-motorcycle

Coninsan
04 October 2011, 0921
I wonder what the chance is that the Sora makes it to Europe..

DaveAK
04 October 2011, 1014
This has been around a while. Have they actually started selling them yet? I see a price in the article, but nothing to say that you can actually get one. And since the price is in pounds it suggests that they might be available in Europe.

teddillard
05 October 2011, 1042
I just sent a request for a test ride. We'll see how real they are.

Coninsan
05 October 2011, 1227
I just sent a request for a test ride. We'll see how real they are.

Remember to document, when and if that ride happens.

podolefsky
05 October 2011, 2111
This has been around a while. Have they actually started selling them yet? I see a price in the article, but nothing to say that you can actually get one. And since the price is in pounds it suggests that they might be available in Europe.

They've had CAD models for a while - these are the first pictures of a prototype I've seen. That's progress.

It's a Canadian company - I think the price is in pounds because Visordown is a UK magaznie. If that price is correct, it's a $41,000 motorcycle. :0

DaveAK
06 October 2011, 0825
I've seen pictures of it before, not just CAD models.

teddillard
06 October 2011, 0828
Remember to document, when and if that ride happens.

Uh... this is TED you're talkin to. You gotta remind me? lol!

teddillard
18 October 2011, 0623
Well, here's what I just got:

Thank you for your interest in Lito GREEN MOTION. Sorry for the delay in my reply. We are currently planning tests drive in Canada and US. Because the demand is high, we might add date in EU. We will keep you informed of dates in the coming weeks. We are also taking reservation for the SORA, still delivery opportunities for May 2012.

Thank you very much!

Jean-Pierre Legris

CEO
Lito Green Motion Inc.

I'm underwhelmed...