PDA

View Full Version : enertrac hub motor

sokon
09 January 2012, 0312
Hi all,

I have an enertrac hub motor (MHM602), delivered in December 2011 and never used. Now I found out that the way I was planning to use the motor (building my own swing arm), I cannot make my scooter street legal. Hence I need something that I can attach to the original swing arm :(. However, there are two options now:

1. sell the motor (discount 100$ over the normal price, shipping negotiable). Prize negotiable.

2. If somebody has a comparable inrunner motor (motenergy me0913, motenergy me1003, agni 95R or any other comparable motor) I would be happy to swap (with or without additional payments, depending on the motor to swap with)

Best wishes,
sokon

sokon
09 January 2012, 1010
IMPORTANT: spoke hub has been machined off! (by the manufacturer)

fwp
15 January 2012, 0500
Im interested in this Enertrac hub motor if its for sale. What du you mean by spoke hub has been machined off! (by the manufacturer)
Can you send some pictures pls. my email is finnwpetersen@gmail.com

ashoxy
10 March 2012, 1039
Hi Sokon,

Is the motor sold? If not, would like to know if you would be able to ship it to INDIA.

Regards
Ashoxy

Hi all,

I have an enertrac hub motor (MHM602), delivered in December 2011 and never used. Now I found out that the way I was planning to use the motor (building my own swing arm), I cannot make my scooter street legal. Hence I need something that I can attach to the original swing arm :(. However, there are two options now:

1. sell the motor (discount 100$ over the normal price, shipping negotiable). Prize negotiable.

2. If somebody has a comparable inrunner motor (motenergy me0913, motenergy me1003, agni 95R or any other comparable motor) I would be happy to swap (with or without additional payments, depending on the motor to swap with)

Best wishes,
sokon

yankee1919
10 March 2012, 1841
Hello Sokon,

What type of scooter were you trying to build?

Post some pics, we all in the forum might give you some suggestions.:)

Tony
Los Angeles.

sokon
27 March 2012, 0313
Hi all,

sorry for my late reply. Manufacturer was willing to refund me (depending on whether or not he would find a customer for the motor) for the initial price but then I didnt get any answer from him anymore, hence the long time for my answer.

However, Price has been changed to a stunning 650$+shipping. I will ship to everywhere.

here are some pictures:

kindest regards,
sokon

sokon
27 March 2012, 0317
motor location: Switzerland, Europe

Athlon
27 March 2012, 0809
Whre in Switzerland ? If is not too far away (im in Milano)I would like so see the motor

sokon
28 March 2012, 0012
its in Zürich.

sokon
02 April 2012, 1155
Sold