PDA

View Full Version : Fs: two Curtis 1311 handheld programmers

frodus
09 January 2012, 1253
All sold

mpipes
09 January 2012, 1941
I've come across 2 Curtis handheld 1311 programmers and want to see if anyone needs one. They are the oem model. Looking to recoup costs. 275 + shipping. I can take credit cards and papal.

These are new and hard to find. Will work with Curtis 1238 1236 and others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Ill take one! PM on the way!

frodus
09 January 2012, 1943
All sold

Jack Riggi
09 January 2012, 2038
I have been trying to log on but it would not take my password I don't know what is going on. I could not get it till next month anyway I need to get my battiers first anyway!

frodus
12 January 2012, 1406
All sold

Jack Riggi
12 January 2012, 1933
That sounds great Frodus I'm in no hurry at this time but I really would like to get one after I get my new batteries and get my bike running. That way I'd be able to check and see how the parameters are set up on my new used Curtis controller that I haven't even tried yet! Thanks for the info and please save one for me if you can unless I find one way cheaper or if I get lucky and someone knows I would really like one & would hopefully give it to me for free! That is wanting to help me out on my Green Thang to get it set up right, only time will tell but thanks again for the info. but I doubt that anyone will just give it to me to help me for free maybe I'll get lucky and find someone that will trade me for a burned up broken little minibike.

frodus
13 January 2012, 1032
All sold