PDA

View Full Version : 72V 15Ah Lifebatt packs, Zivan NG3 charger, Agni95R motor

ARC EV Racing
04 May 2012, 1444
I've got some bits to get rid of from our first race bike (2010 TTXGP UK). They are:

3 x 72V, 15Ah Lifebatt (LiFePO4) packs, with built in BMS, + spare cells and boards. Each one consists of 24s1p cylindrical 15Ah cells and BMS boards. Easy to build into a different configuration if you need to. Recent 1C load tests are showing 85 - 90% capacity remaining.

Zivan NG3 (3kW) charger setup for the Lifebatt packs. Can be modified for other chemistry/voltage.

Agni 95r motor in very good condition, recently tested with spare brushes. Thought this was sold but it seems to have fallen through so it's now available again.

Open to offers on all of these. All our builds are LiPo now so the cells really have to go. I'm not looking for much money I just want them to be put to use. They're ideal for a commuter build.

All items are in the UK but I can arrange cost price international shipping for the motor and charger. The cells might be more of a problem but not impossible.

Matt

Athlon
04 May 2012, 1505
How is the zivan? Min voltage ? maxvoltage? Ampere? and Price :)

I have a 24s Thundersky pack and I'm Looking for a charger

picaroon
04 May 2012, 2358
Pm sent

ARC EV Racing
05 May 2012, 0531
How is the zivan? Min voltage ? maxvoltage? Ampere? and Price :)

I have a 24s Thundersky pack and I'm Looking for a charger

At the moment it's setup for LiFePO4 chemistry. It charges a 24s3p pack to 3.7V/cell, so about 89V. I'll try to find the printout of the charge profile that came with it but I think the constant current stage is set at about 20A.

Voltage and current can be adjusted using a couple of pots inside the charger, although I've never done it. Zivan can reprogram the charge profile for other chemistry. I've heard the voltage adjustment range is +/-10% but again I've never tried messing with it.

ARC EV Racing
06 May 2012, 1512
Battery packs and charger now sold. Motor's still up for grabs.

Athlon
07 May 2012, 1110
:( ... charger sold ???? I'm still looking for a 72V charger

ARC EV Racing
07 May 2012, 1154
:( ... charger sold ???? I'm still looking for a 72V charger

Yep sorry, the charger and battery packs are sold now.