PDA

View Full Version : Headway Batteries, sell dirrectly from manufacturer

headway
10 December 2012, 0012
Hi, my name is Coral , Headway Group is specialized in producing lithium batteries for 15 years. At present, we have 1350mah, 1400mah, 2000mah, 2500mah, 8ah, 10ah, 12ah and 15ah single cells which can assemble the battery pack for you as your requirements. such as 12v 100ah , 12v 50ah and so on .
Headway has our own know-how, and we have more powerful lifepo4 cylindrical single cells. We have the technology for cells with capacity from 10-100Ah , but now we only put 10--15Ah into production.
headway lifepo4 40152s 15ah $20
headway lifepo4 38120s 10ah $13.5
also we can make battery pack as your request . kindly contact me for detail info .

furyphoto
10 December 2012, 1917
Coral,

A little bit of research on this site and you would know that most everyone here knows what Headway batteries are, and how great they are for Electric motorcycles.

The prices you offer are about 30% better than I have seen headway batteries anywhere else. Which sounds great, but almost too good to be true. I mean no offense, but you have shown up in this forum and offered batteries for sale at very low prices, but not much else to show that you are legitimately who you say you are. There have been several scams involving Li-batteries for sale. With so little information from you, unless someone at this forum knows you and has dealt with you, it is likely that people will be concerned that all is not above the table here.

We will all be very excited if Headway is here to sell cells to us directly. Can you provide a bit more detail about who you are, and you affiliation with Headway in order to boost our confidence in what you are offering.

Thanks!

frodus
10 December 2012, 2205
furyphoto, Those are about normal prices for Headway straight from China. They actually haven't gone down in price in about 3 years now... same price I paid before shipping them to the states and paying customs (and I was buying 1500 of them). Not really that great of a deal IMHO. They need to reduce their prices like the rest of the Lifepo4 companies have.

Getting them straight from headway isn't that hard.

Allen_okc
11 December 2012, 0627
I would be willing to buy some, but i have to agree about the source, a little more info would help to build confidence of the seller...

:cool: Im with you Headway, but help us know you better...

headway
11 December 2012, 1828
Hi Andrew , How are you , thank you for your message , i am working at headway group now , in the International Trade Department . i don't know this forum until i search on the internet several days ago , i want to let more people to know our batteries, so i post info here . you are welcome to visit our alibaba website , there we post lots of our products , and you can find me , because i also post many products . pls feel free that i am not a cheater :D
my email is coral@headway-cn.com
website is www.headway-cn.en.alibaba.com

headway
11 December 2012, 1838
Hi everybody , i am working at headway group now , in the International Trade Department . i don't know this forum until i search on the internet several days ago , i want to let more people to know our batteries, so i post info here . you are welcome to visit our website , there we post lots of our products, pls feel free to contact me , i am not a cheater :D
Actually , if buy more battery , we will give more discount .
my email is coral@headway-cn.com , you cam email me your demand or question , i will reply at the first time .

website is www.headway-cn.en.alibaba.com

headway
12 December 2012, 2238
hi , my name is Coral , i am in the international trade department at headway group . if you need our battery , pls feel free to contact me at coral@headway-cn.com :)

headway
14 December 2012, 0153
Why i can post reply ?