PDA

View Full Version : FS: Used Electric Motorsport/Native GPR-S, needs batteries, was running when parked

harlan
03 May 2014, 1620
Used Electric Motorsport/Native GPR-S. Customer hasn't ridden it or plugged it in since he bought his 2011 Zero S and now the batteries are dead. It was running a 40Ah pack of Thundersky LiFePO4 batteries, but there are many different battery configurations that this chassis will hold from Lead to Lipo.

Controller is Alltrax, Motor is PMDC Mars/Motenergy.

This is pretty much a turnkey system, just add batteries. I haven't removed the old pack so you can see exactly how it is all hooked up. An easy project for anyone looking to get on an elmoto. This bike also includes the hard bags which are great for storage, or you could probably even stuff them with more batteries.

Bike is located in Los Angeles, CA at Hollywood Electrics.

$1900 obo, motivated seller

5744 5747 5748

motorfiets
03 May 2014, 2010
What kind of price range would a decent range, decent speed, lipo battery pack cost?

harlan
04 May 2014, 0906
What kind of price range would a decent range, decent speed, lipo battery pack cost?

I guess it depends what you consider decent range and decent speed. I had a 6kWh EIG pack in a GPR-S I built myself a while back. It had great performance and plenty of range but was a bit pricey back in 2011. It appears those Nissan Leaf modules can be had for a great price. They'd be a good option for this build.

Just checked and it looks like you can get a 3.5kWh pack of Leaf batteries from Hybrid Auto Center for $860! It's a 60V pack so if you can make it fit in the frame, it would be a good setup.