PDA

View Full Version : EV ready GSXR chassis for sale

TonyHelms
25 February 2015, 0941
This was a great chassis I used for a conversion of mine. Its a 1994 GSXR. I had both a Montenergy 1004 and an HPEVS AC/20 motor in this. (both mounts included, AC/20 one currently installed)

I put about 4,000 trouble free miles on this chassis, and its good for many more!

The "gas tank" is actually a fiberglass one, and has the bottom completely cut out for electronics. I have a built in aluminum shelf perfect for controller, contactor, etc...

I am asking $750 for the bike as is (Included seat and rear seat cover too, not pictured but in good shape) I am selling only because I have WAY TO MANY projects, including 3 other electric motorcycles haha. So I need some room.

Also includes 3 rear sprockets for the bike ($150 value) two are 60 tooth, one is 45.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Bike is located in Grand Rapids Michigan.
torkevehicles@gmail.com

Here is an idea of how nice the chassis can look when put together

Thanks!

nedfunnell
29 March 2015, 1907
Is there a particular time you need to have this gone by? I'd consider moving my GPR-S build to a more modern chassis over this coming winter.

TonyHelms
31 March 2015, 1717
Is there a particular time you need to have this gone by? I'd consider moving my GPR-S build to a more modern chassis over this coming winter.

Not in particular, i'd prefer soon. Its just sitting in my garage taking up space haha. If youre willing to come up to Michigan to get it its all yours. I'll even knock it down to $650 since youre coming from far.

Email me if you want to make a deal.

torkevehicles@gmail.com