PDA

View Full Version : Energica Ego+ range tests?

jazclrint
22 August 2020, 2249
Anyone read or watched any range tests of the new extra big pack on the Ego+? With as fast as it can charge it seems like the golden bike we've been waiting for. Well, some may prefer the Eva but to each their own. ;) I did see a video posted by a YouTuber where he met up with a guy who oned the new Ego+. He said 200 city 120 highway. But seem like every rounded figures to me, and I'm curious how rounded.

Richard230
23 August 2020, 0552
There has been a lot of discussion regarding the new Energica model on the ElectricMotorcycleForum recently. Most owners seem very happy with all of the Energica models and especially with the after-sales service that has been provided by the company's distributors. A couple of the posts have compared the 21 kWh version with the 13 kWh model.

jazclrint
23 August 2020, 2024
Thank you Richard. Is the electric motorcycle forum where all the he action is now?

Richard230
24 August 2020, 0641
Thank you Richard. Is the electric motorcycle forum where all the he action is now?

It seems that way to me, especially if you are thinking of a traditional forum and not a social media platform. It is pretty active when it comes to the Energica and Zero brands. Not so much regarding Lightning or H-D, though. :rolleyes: