PDA

View Full Version : First post of 2011 ! Happy New Year

Skeezmour
01 January 2011, 0915
Happy New Year to my Elmoto friends. Can't wait to see all the advances that will be made this year.

Richard230
01 January 2011, 0921
And a Happy New Year to you too. I wonder how many times I will be writing 2010 on my checks before I realize what year it is?

Coninsan
01 January 2011, 0947
Happy New Year, may 2011 bring many Amped up experiences, none involving your fingers and plasma sparcs :p

chef
01 January 2011, 1021
Happy New Year! It'll be an exciting ElMoto year.

Tony Coiro
01 January 2011, 1551
So there is no snow on the ground or ice on the roads here, so I just took the motorcycle out for a cruise around campus. It was right up there with hitchhiking on the back roads of West Virginia as one of the worst decisions I've made in recent memory, hopefully my body will thaw out soon. Oh yea, and Happy New Year. :D

DaveAK
01 January 2011, 1613
So there is no snow on the ground or ice on the roads here, so I just took the motorcycle out for a cruise around campus. It was right up there with hitchhiking on the back roads of West Virginia as one of the worst decisions I've made in recent memory, hopefully my body will thaw out soon. Oh yea, and Happy New Year. :D
Well you probably shouldn't have done it naked then.

EVcycle
01 January 2011, 1622

LOL.....Ouch!!!!

Tony Coiro
01 January 2011, 1714

Yea, I know it wasn't a good idea but I really wanted to decrease weight and air resistance to optimize Wh/mile but it was canceled out since now part of me dragging the ground. The road rash is terrible. :D

DaveAK
01 January 2011, 1719
Yea, I know it wasn't a good idea but I really wanted to decrease weight and air resistance to optimize Wh/mile but it was canceled out since now part of me dragging the ground. The road rash is terrible. :D
Your kickstand was dragging, huh? A novice mistake. :D

Only2Jakes
01 January 2011, 1742
My new years was 2 days ago now :)