Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Electric Ninja 250 For Sale near San Diego

Post Thanks / Like

Electric Ninja 250 For Sale near San Diego

Hey everybody,

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I have to post this project to the for sale section. The recent rains in California led to an apartment flood which destroyed a lot of my things, and none of it is covered under renter's insurance (who needs flood insurance in California?!). Things have tightened up and I need to see if I can move this. The specs are as follows:

10 Nissan Leaf Cells
    2000 Ninja 250 Chasis (titled and registered)
    ME1003
    SPM72400
    Mini BMS
    Meanwell HLG Chargers

You can view the build here:

http://elmoto.net/showthread.php?t=3915

And here's some photos:

All of the wiring is done, including the 12V system. All that's left is bondo and paint on the gas tank. Everything has been powdercoated. Asking $5,500 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for everything!

2. Likes Nicman, Spaceweasel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Panic View Post
    Hey everybody,

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I have to post this project to the for sale section. The recent rains in California led to an apartment flood which destroyed a lot of my things, and none of it is covered under renter's insurance (who needs flood insurance in California?!). Things have tightened up and I need to see if I can move this. The specs are as follows:

10 Nissan Leaf Cells
    2000 Ninja 250 Chasis (titled and registered)
    ME1003
    SPM72400
    Mini BMS
    Meanwell HLG Chargers

You can view the build here:

http://elmoto.net/showthread.php?t=3915

And here's some photos:

All of the wiring is done, including the 12V system. All that's left is bondo and paint on the gas tank. Everything has been powdercoated. Asking $5,500 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for everything!
    First, that really sucks you have to sell. I read your forum on the build and it really helped me a lot.
    Second, that is an amazing deal for the quality of the build. You'll sell it in no time I'm sure.

Hopefully you will be in a place where you can build another bike. If that happens I hope to read about it here.
    GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicman View Post
    First, that really sucks you have to sell. I read your forum on the build and it really helped me a lot.
    Second, that is an amazing deal for the quality of the build. You'll sell it in no time I'm sure.

Hopefully you will be in a place where you can build another bike. If that happens I hope to read about it here.
    GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words. It's still for sale. I've since gotten it really dialed in, the front suspension tuned and it's a really great ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lena01 View Post
    San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Immense Balboa Park is the site of the renowned San Diego Zoo, as well as numerous art galleries, artist studios, museums and gardens. A deep harbor is home to a large active naval fleet, with the USS Midway, an aircraft-carrier-turned-museum, open to the public.
    And your point is? Or are you just trying to prove that you are a "bot" and have an urge to be banned from this forum?
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Behind the Redwood Curtain- REDWOOD ORIGINAL!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    And your point is? Or are you just trying to prove that you are a "bot" and have an urge to be banned from this forum?
    SexBots are the next best thing to electric motorcycles... and I believe that AI bots will self replicate in order to diminish the human species... "EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE"!!!!..
    Original build: http://vorworxemc.wix.com/vorworx
    Current rides: '96 Honda Ohlins VFR, '03 Cannondale C440R, '03 Cannondale Cannibal, '06 Yamaha 450 Wolverine 4x4

7. Likes Richard230 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I consider the bot post a free bump.