Complete 156V set / parts
After 500km driving and not having any minute of free time anymore due to work I've decided to dismantle my electric motorcycle and sell the parts.
All parts are based on 156VDC Voltage
- Motor: Hub motor Enertrac MHM602; 10kW continuous, 25kW peak (include Bridgestone 110/90H18 BT 45R tyre and incl. torque arm)
- Kelly controller KHB14301; 150Amp continuous, 300A peak
- Charger: Gpower; 1200W
- Cycle Analyst; large screen, high current version, including shunt (SOLD)
- DC/DC converter; Kelly controller; 300W
- Main contactor 200A/12V, incl. resistor
- Solid State Relay; Gefran GS 40 (40Amp), mounted on an aluminium cooling plate
- Fuse 200A
Accessoires: (Main contactor, SSR, Fuse)
Everything is working 100% perfect.
New price of all parts was around $2500-$3000
I'm willing to sell all in one package for $1200, incl. international transport.
Individual parts are for sale too.
Last edited by ardhout; 4 Weeks Ago at 0138.
Reason: Lower price
Did you have your motorcycle registered as an electric?
Dude - seriously??!
Full kit, in europe, at a decent price, and I'm right in the middle of building a house - LITERALLY in the middle, precast first floor sections arrive on Thursday!
Your timing sucks!
Time is the Most Precious Commodity in the Universe (Jupiter Ascending)
Due to limited available space, I have lowered my selling price to $1200 incl. international transport
How much for the Kelly controller?
Originally Posted by ardhout
Sendt fra min ONEPLUS A3003 med Tapatalk
I'm interested in the whole set, I guess you got stuck at the high power consumption/heat issue?
Or did you manage to make any progress on that part?
Hello Marc, thanks for your message, sorry for late reply.
No, high power/consumption was due to a wrong setting in cycle analyst
I drove 500km with it, but left the contact On one time during charging, which overcharged the batteries.
After that incident I didn't have the energy and time anymore to buy and assemble a complete new battery system + BMS again.
What would you give for the whole set?