Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Electric Ninja 250 For Sale near San Diego

Post Thanks / Like

Electric Ninja 250 For Sale near San Diego

Hey everybody,

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I have to post this project to the for sale section. The recent rains in California led to an apartment flood which destroyed a lot of my things, and none of it is covered under renter's insurance (who needs flood insurance in California?!). Things have tightened up and I need to see if I can move this. The specs are as follows:

10 Nissan Leaf Cells
    2000 Ninja 250 Chasis (titled and registered)
    ME1003
    SPM72400
    Mini BMS
    Meanwell HLG Chargers

You can view the build here:

http://elmoto.net/showthread.php?t=3915

And here's some photos:

All of the wiring is done, including the 12V system. All that's left is bondo and paint on the gas tank. Everything has been powdercoated. Asking $5,500 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for everything!

2. Likes Nicman, Spaceweasel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Panic View Post
    Hey everybody,

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I have to post this project to the for sale section. The recent rains in California led to an apartment flood which destroyed a lot of my things, and none of it is covered under renter's insurance (who needs flood insurance in California?!). Things have tightened up and I need to see if I can move this. The specs are as follows:

10 Nissan Leaf Cells
    2000 Ninja 250 Chasis (titled and registered)
    ME1003
    SPM72400
    Mini BMS
    Meanwell HLG Chargers

You can view the build here:

http://elmoto.net/showthread.php?t=3915

And here's some photos:

All of the wiring is done, including the 12V system. All that's left is bondo and paint on the gas tank. Everything has been powdercoated. Asking $5,500 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for everything!
    First, that really sucks you have to sell. I read your forum on the build and it really helped me a lot.
    Second, that is an amazing deal for the quality of the build. You'll sell it in no time I'm sure.

Hopefully you will be in a place where you can build another bike. If that happens I hope to read about it here.
    GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk