Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Electric motor swap ready bike (600cc?). $350 pick up, Portsmouth VA

Post Thanks / Like

Electric motor swap ready bike (600cc?). $350 pick up, Portsmouth VA

Bike was made to fit a electric already:
    Fits HPEVS AC-15, AC-20, or Motenergy / MARS / ETEK models like ME1003. Any of these style are ready to bolt on, adapter plate lined up and ready to go.

Has battery mounts welded on as well. It originally had a bunch of 100AH CALB LiFePO4 cells, but can easily be adapted for something else like LIPO.

Blue motor shown is a HPEVS AC-15 motor for reference. It is NOT included, just shown for fit. The picture of the bike completely together is just for reference - does not include batteries (they were shot).

I will include a ton of necessary wiring for the EV conversion, the contactor, and even the 48v DC-DC converter (it had been used as a lower voltage electric "moped" class before).

I wanted to make it crazy fast, and I have the parts... but I suck at riding motorcycles, and I want to devote my time to my electric car instead.

I have the title. Just come and pick it up. If you're a fan of EV's, I can take you for a spin in my electric sandrail when you pick up the bike

Post Thanks / Like
    Neat bike, that would be an excellent starting place for somebody.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested. I'll be in Chesapeake on Saturday. Email me or contact me on the forum and we can connect this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
    I'm interested. I'll be in Chesapeake on Saturday. Email me or contact me on the forum and we can connect this weekend.

Check your PM's, gave you my contact information.