Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: electrafunk racing

Post Thanks / Like

electrafunk racing

my bike the predator is once again ALIVE! new controller is in ,the wheelie bars go on ,and sat i will be on the track at a test-n-tune weather permiting.seems very responsive as i found a bad bearing and bound up rear axle last time out. i will post as soon as i get back.hope to hook up with shawn lawless and make some passes some day.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    yeah, post some photos or a link to the project, I'm curious!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jeff, welcome back. So I guess the T&T isn't going to be at Mason Dixon this weekend? I am planning to go.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    my budget was blown on new batteries and just cant afford to go to podc.really enjoyed meeting everybody last year. i will be testing in town as my local dragstrip is only 5 miles down the road. i did load a bunch of pictures on an album if anybody is interested? my myspace page has some videos that are pretty cool! my name is jeff disinger.my shop is SKIN FUNK TATTOO also has a myspace page with some artwork.i do alot of custom painting/airbrush on many different types of surfaces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff, Glad to hear Predator is up and running! I'm looking fwd to getting together for some racing. I just got the new bike back from Sturgis and got to ride it myself for real yesterday. Just 60 - 150 footers as I'm just getting used to launching, the huge tire growth and the wheelie bars. Man it pulls hard. I promised Larry that I wouldn't let anyone ride "his" bike but I consider myself riding in the name of research to get the bike set up just right for him. If we could get my two bikes, Predator, and KC together on the same day it would be a blast. Soon.............

Post Thanks / Like
    I'M IN! NOT SURE IF BILL WILL EVER SHOW UP THOUGH? MAYBE WE SHOULD PAY HIM?.....NA! IT WOULD BE ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE HISTORY IN THE MAKING. i cant wait to see your beast in person,that thing looks awsome! i will be out your way in columbus on the 10th & 11th of sept. i will be racing my mustang on NHRA UNLEASHED'S new tv show.i'm bringing the bike also.i will be testing on sat morning here in cicero at ESTA saftey park. been over two months since last pass when bike stood straight up and down! wheelie bars are back on and ready to fly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lawless-OCC Drag Bike.jpgLawless-OCC Drag Bike-Burn.JPGLawless-OCC Drag Bike-2.JPG

Dice,

Here are a couple of shots from Sturgis.

Shawn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Shawn - I don't want to hijack this thread about Jeff's bike, but I'm glad you posted those pictures. I knew about the unveiling and have been searching for any information, but found nothing. Very cool!

What's w/ the funny photoshopping in the third picture? Someone didn't want to be on camera?
    Last edited by electriKAT; 19 August 2010 at 1113. Reason: photoshop

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats a reflective screen that they use to equalize the lighting for tv taping. I cropped the pictures. They were huge files.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! that helmet rules! lmao......that looks like it was alot of fun.great shots of the bike!that is one hell of monster,love it! reminds me of my top dragster harley days. how did larry like it? judging by that burnout he will do ok,huh? you staying home with it or going back to lebanon valley? any word on kc team showing up? just found out my sat test n tune is moved to sunday.sooo...i wait

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast