Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honda CX 500 Electric Special

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saruman View Post
    Hey Simon,
    Good to see you here as well!
    Hmmmm I'm kinda wondering if there are more Dutch folks on this board...
    One more: http://www.elmoto.net/showthread.php?377-Aprillia-EP36v
    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billmi View Post
    Shaft drives aren't too common in el-moto conversions. The alignment of your moter definitely gives it a cool and unique look. It reminds me of the Track T-800 CDI diesel motorcycle (which is also made by Dutchmen, I believe).
    Thanx, the look is indeed cool, I had no other option during the build, the e-motor
    is about 100 pounds ( 50 Kg ! )

The Track Diesel is Dutch ! Correct !

And yes, shaft drive, I don't like chains

There is one "problem", no choice in speed and tork, it's a fixed fact...
    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by podolefsky View Post
    Hey Simon - very cool build. Nice display placement on the front of the tank...where did I just see something like that...
    Thanx, I have seen others doing the same

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jpanichella View Post
    I love CX500s and I love how you placed your motor. It'd be exciting to see this conversion with some lithium too.
    Maybe in the future, first trying to get this thing working properly, then hardcore testing and maybe then some lithium toys...

Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE:

A programmer has found me !

He will re-program my LDC for single use, no LES needed !

Waiting for action..... hopefully I can start testing soon....

Post Thanks / Like
    It is all working fine, last time i checked... 3 years ago ��

Now the big question, does anyone want to have the project for free ?

Batteries not included, need them for another project, time and money have another priority, that’s why i am quitting ��

The front fork needs some tlc, after that, a “RDW” check, and a new registration for electric bike.

Please respond by email: svn001@icloud.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SVN View Post
    It is all working fine, last time i checked... 3 years ago ��

Now the big question, does anyone want to have the project for free ?

Batteries not included, need them for another project, time and money have another priority, that’s why i am quitting ��

The front fork needs some tlc, after that, a “RDW” check, and a new registration for electric bike.

Please respond by email: svn001@icloud.com
    It is gone...

Greetings, Simon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12