Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Energy Cover Up???

teddillard
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    ..I just keep riding downhill and avoid going uphill. ..
    I'd think that might be a problem, living as close to the coast as you do...

Post Thanks / Like
    i appreciate your opinion Saruman, i really do - and as an army brat whos dad spent 21 years in service who has been stationed at fort langley "CIA training base" and fort eustis who has a flying saucer in their air museum and as i grew up on edwards air force base, watching flying orange lights that did fyling T formations at night and as the rocket engines that fired up on the mountain ranges, which was a awesome site to be seen, also as a person who has seen things that the public cannot even conceive yet... i understand your opinion...

now with that said, how much do you want for your swamp land?

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman View Post
    Plasma propulsion wasn't invented in the '30, but rather in the '60s or '70, and they're completely useless for propelling any vehicle other than a spacecraft: they're immensely efficient but also relatively bulky and extremely weak.
    Furthermore, allen_okc, you haven't found examples of engines running on water, but one example of an engine running on hydrogen, and two pranks or scams. In the Netherland gas costs a little over $8 per gallon (€1,59 per liter) and nobody here is filling up with water - although I know some folks from TU Delft and have seen their student race car that runs on hydrogen (fuel cell converting hydrogen to electricity for their two Agni 95R).

Now, for many people, if they WANT to believe something, they will... many people would WANT to believe they could run their car without petrol cost, by using water and some magical machine or ingredient - thus it must be true, and some evil entity is just trying to cover up the "truth" (usually spelled with capitals and with lotsa exclamation marks).
    Physics don't lie; you cannot burn water. There is no free energy coverup because there is nothing there that can be covered up. But for anyone that thinks otherwise: I also happen to have some premium quality swamp for sale, only slightly more expensive because of its abundance of free energy :-)
    The Greatest thing about a EV, is the Song of the Terrain...

Post Thanks / Like
    im sorry - i just believe that there are things that are kept from the public for a reason that only our governments understand and is probably in the best interest of us all...

i just hate the ideal of being a slave to big oil companies...

the electric vehicle is our best hope and im all for that, at all cost...

teddillard
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen_okc View Post
    fort eustis who has a flying saucer in their air museum
    Well, yeah. The Avrocar. Here's some more information: http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/models/...o-Avrocar.html

'course, that was before they had lipo.

...as far as that other stuff. Well. The more you drive, the less intelligent you are. See?

Last edited by teddillard; 22 November 2011 at 1109.

Post Thanks / Like
    i want one - wasnt they supposed to have flying cars by now?

teddillard
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen_okc View Post
    i want one - wasnt they supposed to have flying cars by now?
    They do, but the govt keeps all of them to themselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i guess everyone's right - the government doesnt lie to us...

my bag, I apologize...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well of course the government lie to us, otherwise their members wouldn't be called "politicians". But they're not hiding sinister massive plots from Illuminati, Aliens, the 12 Chosen, the Freemasons, the 9/11 inside job, Big Oil's suppression of Free Energy, Bigfoot, Loch Ness and what have you not. The government may at any time hide small-scale corruption, bribes, nepotism, favouritism, lobbyism, opportunism, and/or a whole lot more -isms, but they really cannot keep big secrets for very long.
    There are several credible theories for the "tin foil hat" phenomenon, a.o. this one. Me, I go for hard science, Occam's razor and Napoleon Bonaparte's "never ascribe to malice...". Sure someone can claim to make an engine run on water, but I need to see both the running engine AND the scientific explanation - and I know my share of science, pseudoscience usually doesn't fly with me*.

* someone tried to flog me a fake turboencabulator, but I knew my facts, and insisted on getting a real one! It was pricey, but wait 'till it's on my bike!
    Jan S.
    "I'm a stream of noughts and crosses in your R.A.M"

Post Thanks / Like
    What is really funny, is that I tried to find some pictures of the generic food aisles that were in all the supermarkets in the 1980's. I found people asking why they couldn't find pictures....but no pictures. You can find pictures of the generic beer cans, as collectors have them.

See how everything is connected Ted? Hey! Have you ever looked at the back of your hand? No, I mean REALLY looked at it. :-)

teddillard
    awww, c'mon now Allen...

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Have you ever looked at the back of your hand? No, I mean REALLY looked at it. :-)
    Did you know it's impossible to "Watch Your Head"?

Last edited by teddillard; 22 November 2011 at 1407.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast