Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DICE (Predator) RUNS 7.9!

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqoji...feature=colike not really sure what controller and pack will be in the pred or the electracutioner for the may 5th event? just got my ass chewed by my soon to be wife as our jack n jill party for the wedding is the same day...oops...lol. i'm still going to make it work as its only an hour and a half from the track. i may also have shawns truck?

Not to be taken seriously DaveAK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't you just move the party to the track?

Post Thanks / Like
    lol,thats exactly what i said! damn women always getting in the way of racing...lmao...i think we should be able to get in a few good runs. this will be another thrash to get ready for! not really sure that this is the track for really fast pases though? going to try and get the new bike ready first as i really need to get some numbers out of it. it needs to be tested...or beaten i ment! i should know more in the next few days on how this will play out?

4. Likes seanece liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dice23 View Post
    lol,thats exactly what i said! damn women always getting in the way of racing...lmao...i think we should be able to get in a few good runs. this will be another thrash to get ready for! not really sure that this is the track for really fast pases though? going to try and get the new bike ready first as i really need to get some numbers out of it. it needs to be tested...or beaten i ment! i should know more in the next few days on how this will play out?
    Good luck brother! Let me know if you need anything. Rich is cheering you on also.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqoji...feature=colike not really sure what controller and pack will be in the pred or the electracutioner for the may 5th event? just got my ass chewed by my soon to be wife as our jack n jill party for the wedding is the same day...oops...lol. i'm still going to make it work as its only an hour and a half from the track. i may also have shawns truck?
    We have a couple go-pros that you could throw on the predator to get some HQ videos out of if your interested. Definitely interested in seein the street throw down some good times!
    Whats under my tank may shock you!!! R6 Build, Blog/, [/URL] OSU Current webpage

Post Thanks / Like
    just took the motor out of the bike..lol...DESTROYED...have the new jackshaft and gears on the way. i will try and get some pics of this...what not to do to your motor that is! back to work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that, but somehow I'm betting it was worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol,thats exactly what i said! damn women always getting in the way of racing...
    If they don't encourage you to race (something that makes you happy) as often as possible, I would take that as a sign they may not be the right one to marry.

But... of course I'm likely never going to be married, so I might not be the best source of advise. :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    lol..this ones a keeper! i had her carrying my helmet and gloves around four days before my daughter was born,she is well broken in on the racing thing and just lets me do my thing. there are nights in the garage that go kinda late,and before an EVent it get really nuts! finding the right girl that understands this kind of life is rare. not to mention shes hot...lol...i have no idea what the hell she is doing with me...lol...broke and obsessed with racing. shes a great mom and deals with my crap so,,she can stay!

teddillard
    not to mention shes hot...lol...i have no idea what the hell she is doing with me...lol.
    (witness)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast