Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brammo Sales?

teddillard
    I think I got to the bottom of this rumor. I heard that number came from the recall, reported in May, affecting bikes delivered in March apparently. That was 5 bikes, I'm betting 4 of them were from CA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teddillard View Post
    I'll start. Has anyone heard, or can anyone substantiate the rumor I just heard that Brammo, to date, has sold only 4 Empulses in CA, as per the DMV?
    I dont know about Cali, bu tin Florida the registrations are by county...are you sure your info for entire state

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by teddillard View Post
    I think I got to the bottom of this rumor. I heard that number came from the recall, reported in May, affecting bikes delivered in March apparently. That was 5 bikes, I'm betting 4 of them were from CA.
    My bike was one of those 5 recalled for the motor controller cables. There are 2 more up here in the Portland, Oregon area. They were Engineering test bikes that Brammo sold to myself, two people that worked on their race bike. Apparently there were 5 of these engineering bikes sold to people outside of Brammo, and they just needed an inspection of these cables Only these 5 out of all of their bikes sold, needed this inspection. I "think" one of the other bikes went to a guy at Icon, and the other went to Brian at Brammo. Hope that helps a little....

teddillard
    Yeah, I don't think there are any sales numbers that can be verified in any way at this point. There's just a bunch of gossip really.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter

Re: Brammo Sales?

Yeah... I'm usually skeptical when people claim to know how many Zero or Brammo have been sold.

If it helps..... I've seen personally 3 in Portland not including mine...I haven't seen the two I previously mentioned in person so that's 6 that I know of in the area... I've only seen one zero and it was a 2009 I think. This isn't counting the zero and Brammo bikes I've seen at the dealerships.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brammo now will have no excuses for building as many bikes as the market will bear. Well, at least they won't lack for room: http://www.kdrv.com/brammo-moving-in...mart-building/
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12