Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Rinehart PM100DX 100kW AC Motor Controller w/ Harness

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Rinehart PM100DX 100kW AC Motor Controller w/ Harness

SOLD!

Selling a PM100DX motor controller. The controller was used for motor/drivetrain applications testing. It was used to test newly designed motors ranging from 5-35kW. This controller has little run-time on it (utilized 2 to 3 times a month for design validation) and was 100% functional when pulled from the test stand. The controller has the word "Resolver" written on it in marker.

The controller was shipped to us in April of 2011 and is a generation 2 unit. The controller comes with the test stand harness which contains the PM100DX signal connectors as well as comm connectors (CAN & RS232), and connectors to the dyno switch control box. There is also a contactor board and misc HV wire that comes with it (what you see in the images is what you get).

$3000 OBO + Shipping (approx 26lbs).

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

If anyone is interested I also have some contactors (Kilo-vac, Gigavac) & shunts for sale. I will be posting these up later.

Thanks

Last edited by joltron; 10 May 2014 at 0844.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey joltron - great name by the way

Mike O'Hanlon - my sponsor for Voltron Evo is very keen on this inverter. Would you be keen to ship to Perth Australia?

Cheers mate,
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks

Shipping to Australia shouldn't be a problem. I just saw you PM and replied (and now see the area is Perth). I can get you a quote on shipping with I get home this evening.

Post Thanks / Like
    SOLD! Thanks