Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Zapcar part-out

Post Thanks / Like

Zapcar part-out

Heya everyone, I parted out a few zapcars, and saved the bits from the crusher, and am throwing all the parts up here for someone else who has more time than I to put these parts to good use. The parts are sold as is, and were pulled from a pair of running zapcars. If its a higher ticket item and it doesnt work, mail it back to me and ill get you your money back.

The whole lot is $800

$300 - Curtis 80v 350A controller and reversing contactors for a series motor. 300 with contactors, 250 without.

$ 100- Reversing contactor set

$ 50 - Curtis 2-wire 5k foot throttles

$ 200 - 1kw QuickQ charger alg 134 for 6 12v SLA. This can be sent in and reprogrammed for different chemistries for a small fee IIRC.

[IMG]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af318/sirfarfle/sirfarfle001/20140604_095735_zps4248dd02.jpg[/IMG

]- $65 - 50v-95v 20A DC-DC converter

$35 - E stop switch, good for at least 350A.

$ 100- Small series wound motor with forced induction band and reduction transaxle.
    You pay for shipping, and its yours. I can remove the motor and ship just that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Farfle, is this still available? I'd be interested in the motor and the Curtis controller