Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  9
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 186 of 186

Thread: Kawasaki EX500 Build

              
   
   
  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ephraim, UT
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen that, and now that you mention it, it would be great for this application! I will watch this thread and hope someone finds a suitable option. I thought of drilling and tapping the bus bars for the majority of the connections, but that still leaves the end terminals.

  2. #182
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are not the only one looking for this! Sounds like either a local machine shop or the machinist who offered at the end of the thread.

    Battery terminal bolt within bolt
    https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=84509

  3. #183
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopster View Post
    You are not the only one looking for this! Sounds like either a local machine shop or the machinist who offered at the end of the thread.

    Battery terminal bolt within bolt
    https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=84509
    Ok. I just realized you are the only person looking for this! Let us know how it turns out!

  4. #184
    Senior Member JoeReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopster View Post
    Ok. I just realized you are the only person looking for this! Let us know how it turns out!
    Lol, thanks, I will.

    I have a few machines at school that can do the job. Not sure if I want to go through all the trouble tho. Lol was hoping to just buy them.

  5. #185
    Senior Member JoeReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, I have a pretty serious problem I need some help with-
    I have a bad cell in one of my leaf modules... Long story. Can I use the center lead as a current carrying lead to use half the pack? Thanks

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ephraim, UT
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeReal View Post
    Hey guys, I have a pretty serious problem I need some help with-
    I have a bad cell in one of my leaf modules... Long story. Can I use the center lead as a current carrying lead to use half the pack? Thanks
    Man, bummer. Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I don't think you can. That's just going off of my memory from other forum posts, but I've heard folks say its sensing-only and cannot handle discharge current.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •