Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yamaha FZ6-e Project

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah im getting 2015 cells which I think are gen 2 they are the 64ah ones

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chri5 View Post
    ... as the bike was going to weight in at over 330kg(700lbs)....
    How do you end up at 330 kgs !? incl driver or what ?

my fat ass bike weighs in at 280-290 kgs, i've got 26 LEAF modules, AC-20 motor, Orion BMS, controller, rather heavy body work, fat wheels and fork,...

330kgs seems too high.
    Regards from Switzerland
    My 2.5 Upgrade Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    110kg rolling chassis + 128Kg lead acid batteries (6 x 22.5kg)+ 17kg motor + 20kg for extras (controller contactor taco lights etc ) and the very light weight me at 60kg-ish hence why I had to do something about the batteries
    Last edited by Chri5; 10 March 2016 at 0832.

Post Thanks / Like
    How's the build going? Any new pics? (Everyone loves pictures!)

Could I ask what you used sprocket wise on the motor and where you got it?

I'm trying to find something for my ME1012 (which has the same size output shaft)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah lots of pics coming soon and vids I used sproket I ordered from Amazon USA as getting imperial motor sprockets in the UK is difficult with out tappered sleeve which I don't like I have the stock 530 chain on it which is the same as the USA chain type 50 so stock rear sprocket the front sprocket is made by the brand "martin" I'm running a 13-39 teeth ratio at the moment amazon has amazing filters for getting the correct sprocket if you struggle I have an industrial supplier who will order them for you from martin direct but it's much more than ordering off Amazon but you need to be on the USA version of Amazon

Post Thanks / Like
    20160820_165347[1].jpg
    20160829_143006.jpg
    a couple of images the white tank will be replaced with my carbon fibre tank that im building

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet

Post Thanks / Like
    a quick vid of my first run completely ignore the taking we had the Cycle Analyist was configured wrong not that the kelly controller outputs much (very disappointed but it was cheap)

IMG_0263[1].jpg
    IMG_0264[1].jpg

carbon tank made just needs a quick polish for a nice shine (still in a sanded finish in the photos) next is the front mudguard in carbon

Post Thanks / Like
    ive come accross a small issue with my cycle analyst every time i try to set my shunt value to 0.25 mOhm it resets to 0.75 which then makes the ammeter display the wrong information can anyone point out when im going wrong from what ive read in the simple manual (that came with it) and the un/offical manual and im pretty sure im doing everything correct to set the value. clearly i am being an idiot. can any one help with this ? also does any one have experiance using the TTL output on the CA and inputting that information into a arduino, im not very skilled with C++ so i dont know how to get the arduino to read the tab delimited information from the CA any link or sample code would be great if anyone has done it

thanks in advance

also just FYI:
    top speed so far acording to GPS 68mph (66mph on the CA) but i ran out of the little road i was testing it on still seemed to be accelerating tho cant wait untill i get it road legal and propperly test the range and speed and an approximately 8sec 0-60 (not proffesionally checked) just a stop watch in my hand
    Last edited by Chri5; 19 October 2016 at 0644.

Post Thanks / Like
    Which generation of CA?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast