Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: to use the external charger, it is mandatory to attack the integrated power supply?

Post Thanks / Like

to use the external charger, it is mandatory to attack the integrated power supply?

Hello everyone, sorry for the bad english but I'm using google translator.
    I have a motorcycle zero fx 2015, and I'm considering buying an external charger Elcon 2500 96v.
    I read in the manual of the quick charger original, one to 1 kw, which is necessary to load before attacking charging the integrated power supply and after attacking the external power supply.
    You can only attack the external power supply without the built?
    thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry if I don't answer your question right, since I don't understand it completely, but I will try.

Let me say what I think you are asking:
    You want to buy an Elcon 2500w charger to use with your 2015 Zero FX.
    The original add-on charger was 1kW. I think you mean the DeltaQ Quiq charger, right?
    You want to know if you can use the Elcon 2500W charger with the integrated charger at the same time, right?
    You also want to know if it is necessary to plug the external charger into the bike before plugging it and the external charger into AC power, right?

If this is what you mean:
    Yes, I believe you can use the internal charger at the same time as an external charger.
    The external charger should be plugged into the bike before it is plugged into AC power.
    It should not matter whether the internal charger is already connected when you connect the external charger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    in fact I would just like to connect the outer, 2500W, without connecting the inside, but on the manual of the original external charger 1000w, it says that the correct procedure is to first connect the internal charger, and then the outer one.
    I would not do the damage by connecting only the outer one.
    The lines where I stand will have a capacity of about 3000W, for what I want to connect only one to 2500w because otherwise with the two chargers together over 3300W consumption and Charges may be a problem.
    If you can not load with only the outer one, I would consider to buy some one from 2000w or 1500w instead of 2500w
    Thank you