Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, considering a Gas Gas Trials bike conversion with Hub Motor

Behind the Redwood Curtain- REDWOOD ORIGINAL!!
    Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add Stevo on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpie View Post
    Hi,

Not sure what to add, it's still running great. Still plenty of tweaks I want to make, adjustable regen will probably be next up.
    I'm wanting to play with regen soon too.... I think on a dirtbike, having control of motor braking would be great at times. I have a TIG torch amp controller i was thinking I'd try. I'm not sure if the Sevcon can do both with the throttle circuit. I don't know that I want to use my throttle anyway for it. But it would be interesting to try. Please keep us posted. Very cool build!
    Current rides: '96 Honda Ohlins VFR, '03 Cannondale C440R, '03 Cannondale Cannibal, '06 Yamaha 450 Wolverine 4x4
    Current builds: WORX.VOR.v3.2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpie View Post
    Hi,

Not sure what to add, it's still running great. Still plenty of tweaks I want to make, adjustable regen will probably be next up. Anything specific you want to know?
    The D7500 motor is connected directly to primary transmission? I usually see those electric trials having a primary belt transmission and then a secondary transmission with a chain. Your motor seems to be connected directly to the primary transmission thru the chain. Is that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12