Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Fabricator in San Francisco

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow HotrodLambretta On Twitter Add HotrodLambretta on Facebook
    Visit HotrodLambretta's Youtube Channel Visit HotrodLambretta's Vimeo Channel

Fabricator in San Francisco

Going down some rabbit holes, I found this forum

In the past I was a licensed motorcycle manufacturer producing about 150 motorcycles a year along with a few hundred frames. Nowadays Ive simplified my life(no employees) and I just build frames. Ive been riding an Alta a little bit and I've started to build an electric scooter. These are some of projects, a street drag bike with a Panhead and a Lambretta with a Yamaha RZ 350 engine that I built 28 years ago...

So now to get some progress on the electric scooter.

-Jason

scorcher1.jpg004.JPG006.JPG

2. Likes Richard230 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is nice to hear about Lambretta scooters again. My second vehicle was a 1963 Lambretta 150Li that I bought new from Al Fergoda on Market Street for $335. I loved the looks, but the engine didn't like to go faster than 45 mph for more than a few minutes before it would start to freeze up. However, it certainly handled better than the 1962 Vespa 125 that preceded it.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Thats so cool!!! I still see Al Fergoda stickers on bikes.....Vespa still dont handle

They are super reliable now with electronic ignitions and aluminum barrels. Electric should be a total blast!!!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    It is nice to hear about Lambretta scooters again. My second vehicle was a 1963 Lambretta 150Li that I bought new from Al Fergoda on Market Street for $335. I loved the looks, but the engine didn't like to go faster than 45 mph for more than a few minutes before it would start to freeze up. However, it certainly handled better than the 1962 Vespa 125 that preceded it.

Behind the Redwood Curtain- REDWOOD ORIGINAL!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard Jason! I look forward to see what you build with electric!!
    Current rides: '96 Honda Ohlins VFR, '03 Cannondale C440R, '03 Cannondale Cannibal, '06 Yamaha 450 Wolverine 4x4
    Current builds: http://elmoto.net/showthread.php?t=4354

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Welcome aboard Jason! I look forward to see what you build with electric!!
    Thanks Stevo!