Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Finally then the honorary mention - Veitis

Post Thanks / Like

Finally then the honorary mention - Veitis

The Veitis is basically similar to what most of us on here have already built to some degree except this one has a 40k pricetag and a very nice wrapper.

http://www.veitis.com/

tbf, it is a *very* nice wrapper, but I can't see too many selling at the price given the level of performance it achieves, and the presence of the Zero SR at half the price.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes Ted Dillard liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a bike that I would enjoy owning and riding around town. But not a $40K. It seems that you can do a lot with $40,000 worth of electric propulsion and chassis parts - except for making enough sales and money to stay in business.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Post Thanks / Like
    These are awesome! Thanks for posting.

It seems like there are a whole raft of bikes getting floated out there with a real diversity of design. It's great to see. In spite of Cranky Old Richard () I hope at the very least we're going to see some really top-notch custom builds starting to appear. Even just starting with Zero components, it seems like it's far more feasible with the systems available now.
    Power in Flux: The History of Electric Motorcycles
    www.powerinflux.com