Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Our First indiegogo

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add Electric Cowboy on Facebook

Lightbulb Our First indiegogo

Just started an indiegogo for the DigiNow SuperCharger. Also added a DIY solution for some of us that want to test on toys or projects.

Hope you like it.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/d...ion/x/19433827

Post Thanks / Like
    OH FINE. We don't hear from you unless you're looking for MONEY!

(Requisite parent/grandparent joke: I KID, I KID!)

Cool project, and a great idea, Brandon! Best of luck with it - I wish I was still writing for InsideEVs, I'd put a story up on it... passing it along to Domenick, we'll see if he can get it up.
    Power in Flux: The History of Electric Motorcycles
    www.powerinflux.com

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Dillard View Post
    OH FINE. We don't hear from you unless you're looking for MONEY!

(Requisite parent/grandparent joke: I KID, I KID!)

Cool project, and a great idea, Brandon! Best of luck with it - I wish I was still writing for InsideEVs, I'd put a story up on it... passing it along to Domenick, we'll see if he can get it up.
    Sorry dad

Thanks, Dom is awesome! Thank you for the words of encouragement! I really hope it goes well. So far atleast I feel like we did an OK job with the videos and writing. This sort of thing is always quite stressful. I HATE asking for help because I am so used to doing everything myself. With this last accident though... the universe has shown me that its OK to need help, and that if what I am doing is worth it, people will support us the best way they can. It is really touching at the same time as really hard.

Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear ya. The book is something I would probably have done totally on my own anyway, but having the community behind it took it to another level entirely. It's one thing to have a crazy idea, but when other (crazy?) people get behind it? They bring a whole raft of things to your core idea that you never would have thought of yourself. The MakerSpace I'm working on couldn't be a better example of that, in spades. I can't even begin to tell you.

Good luck!

-Dad
    Power in Flux: The History of Electric Motorcycles
    www.powerinflux.com

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

This is sooo true for us as well. Especially seeing the videos that the customers make and the cool things they do. Its just amazing and humbling.

Best!

-EC

Behind the Redwood Curtain- REDWOOD ORIGINAL!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Brandon...
    I used to work and live in TO..
    That charger/skid plate is the bomb... I wonder how well it would hold up at Hungry Valley!! Me and my friends have broken lotsa shit there!! LOL...
    At $2300, it'd better

I don't own a Zero, so I'm wondering if the unit is programmable for different vehicles, even DIY'ers.
    Can it be programmed by cell phone for different battery pack configurations or different vehicles? Have you considered future battery advances? I could easily design my battery box to support the charger and make it with mounts already in place.
    This could even mean more sales. I'm kinda shocked that Zero hasn't offered to make a deal with you.
    I mean, if I was Zero, I'd be interested in offering my future customers a choice to upgrade to the bestest charger available!!
    Good luck on your campaign!
    Last edited by Stevo; 1 Week Ago at 1209.
    Current rides: '96 Honda Ohlins VFR, '03 Cannondale C440R, '03 Cannondale Cannibal, '06 Yamaha 450 Wolverine 4x4
    Current builds: WORX.VOR.v3.2