Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: LITO SORA Generation 2

Post Thanks / Like

LITO SORA Generation 2

LITO has introduced a upgrade to their SORA model, called the Generation 2. Lots of carbon fiber, special parts and twice the battery capacity of the older version. But the price of this new model will make your eyes water: https://electricmotorcycles.news/lit...ric-superbike/
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the pleasure of seeing the bike and chatting with the CEO and other members of the company at the Quail Gathering in Carmel on May 4th. The bike was on display at the evening dinner which was a tribute to Peter Egan, who is my favorite writer for Cycle World magazine. I got to sit at the reserved LITO table and they are a fun group to be with. The company is headquartered in Montreal, Canada which is in the Province of Quebec so they would be chattering in French between themselves. Cheers, Biker Bob.......

3. Likes Richard230 liked this post