Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Trying to buy an Emrax 228

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add PaulWay on Google+
    Visit PaulWay's Youtube Channel

Question Trying to buy an Emrax 228

Hi all,

I've been trying to buy an Emrax 228 from Emrax. I went through their ordering process and got a quotation, then requested a pro-forma invoice, and they asked for my town and 'zip code' for delivery, which I supplied in November adn then again in December. I've heard nothing since.

Are they really this unreliable? Is there somewhere else I can buy an Emrax 228 LV motor from? Does anyone have any good contacts in Emrax? Do I need to ring them up?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulWay View Post
    Hi all,

I've been trying to buy an Emrax 228 from Emrax. I went through their ordering process and got a quotation, then requested a pro-forma invoice, and they asked for my town and 'zip code' for delivery, which I supplied in November adn then again in December. I've heard nothing since.

Are they really this unreliable? Is there somewhere else I can buy an Emrax 228 LV motor from? Does anyone have any good contacts in Emrax? Do I need to ring them up?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul
    I haven't heard complaints, but it's the holidays. It's been busy for the EV Industry. Just keep on them.

What inverter are you going to use with it? That will be important too.
    Travis

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add PaulWay on Google+
    Visit PaulWay's Youtube Channel
    OT1H yes - I'm not going to contact them until well into the new year (I'm away for a bit for other things).

OTOH, I started this process in early November. I don't think that it should take that long :-/

I'm using an EmSiSo Emdrive 500. It's got a hard limit at 120V, but its specs are pretty good. And I have to say, I ordered it at around the same time as the Emrax and I got it just before Christmas. Their packaging is beautiful - a laser-etched perfectly fitting plywood box. No bad handling from any parcel delivery service is going to damage that.

Have fun,

Paul