Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Energica Ego+ range tests?

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow jazclrint On Twitter

Energica Ego+ range tests?

Anyone read or watched any range tests of the new extra big pack on the Ego+? With as fast as it can charge it seems like the golden bike we've been waiting for. Well, some may prefer the Eva but to each their own. I did see a video posted by a YouTuber where he met up with a guy who oned the new Ego+. He said 200 city 120 highway. But seem like every rounded figures to me, and I'm curious how rounded.

Post Thanks / Like
    There has been a lot of discussion regarding the new Energica model on the ElectricMotorcycleForum recently. Most owners seem very happy with all of the Energica models and especially with the after-sales service that has been provided by the company's distributors. A couple of the posts have compared the 21 kWh version with the 13 kWh model.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow jazclrint On Twitter
    Thank you Richard. Is the electric motorcycle forum where all the he action is now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jazclrint View Post
    Thank you Richard. Is the electric motorcycle forum where all the he action is now?
    It seems that way to me, especially if you are thinking of a traditional forum and not a social media platform. It is pretty active when it comes to the Energica and Zero brands. Not so much regarding Lightning or H-D, though.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

5. Likes jazclrint liked this post