Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World's first: Pizza Cooked by Electric Motorcycle & Siphon

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add Electric Cowboy on Facebook Add Electric Cowboy on MySpace
    Add Electric Cowboy on Linkedin Visit Electric Cowboy's Youtube Channel

Lightbulb World's first: Pizza Cooked by Electric Motorcycle & Siphon

Don't care if California shuts down the electricity from the forest fires! We have an EV Siphon!! Just sucking those electrons out for whatever we want!

In this video, Morgan decides to make us a picnic, combining 2 of the best things to come out of Italy, pizza and motorcycles. We cook the pizza using our new invention, the EV Siphon. It pulls electricity out of your electric vehicle to use however you want! We are actively seeking funding and hope to make this product available to everyone.

Also... if we are able to get funded, Energica has committed to integrating with our tech to become the worlds first production electric motorcycle to allow power out / v2g/h/x power anything, including your whole house/building!

2. Likes Richard230 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very creative, but nothing new here. I used to warm up MRE's when I would go to a rally by placing them on top of the catalytic converter bulge of my BMW motorcycle, which I think is a better use of waste heat than pulling electrons out of a motorcycle that could have been used for propulsion. And of course, people have been cooking meals on top of their car engines ever since the Model T was popular with travelers. But I will admit it is certainly a new twist to that old idea. Just don't expect to get rich selling that electric cooker.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Behind the Redwood Curtain- REDWOOD ORIGINAL!!
    Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add Stevo on Google+
    I recognize that park!
    Current rides: '96 Honda Ohlins VFR, '03 Cannondale C440R, '03 Cannondale Cannibal, '06 Yamaha 450 Wolverine 4x4
    Current builds: eVOR.v3.4
    WORX.VOR.v3.2

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    Very creative, but nothing new here.
    I see... using an energica battery pack as energy storage for use for any AC electrical device is not new. Amazing.

I used to warm up MRE's when I would go to a rally by placing them on top of the catalytic converter bulge of my BMW motorcycle, which I think is a better use of waste heat than pulling electrons out of a motorcycle that could have been used for propulsion. And of course, people have been cooking meals on top of their car engines ever since the Model T was popular with travelers.
    Ummm... if I go to a national park where no fires are allowed and I want lights, music, hot food, sanitary conditions, movie projectors sound systems...

Or mayyyybe.... mayyybe.... when the power goes out, I will plug it into my house to power it.

But I will admit it is certainly a new twist to that old idea. Just don't expect to get rich selling that electric cooker.
    This is probably one of the least thought out responses I have had, I really am grateful for it, because I was unaware this thought process was one I had to consider.

Perhaps what we are selling isn't the cooker... but the device that lets you plug the cooker, or any other device into your motorbike. Like in a natural disaster running your house, or an emergency shelter.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    I recognize that park!
    Jacks peak!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Cowboy View Post
    I see... using an energica battery pack as energy storage for use for any AC electrical device is not new. Amazing.

Ummm... if I go to a national park where no fires are allowed and I want lights, music, hot food, sanitary conditions, movie projectors sound systems...

Or mayyyybe.... mayyybe.... when the power goes out, I will plug it into my house to power it.

This is probably one of the least thought out responses I have had, I really am grateful for it, because I was unaware this thought process was one I had to consider.

Perhaps what we are selling isn't the cooker... but the device that lets you plug the cooker, or any other device into your motorbike. Like in a natural disaster running your house, or an emergency shelter.
    You missed my point. I was trying to compare warming up a meal by using heat from a motorcycle exhaust with using a battery-powered electric appliance. I thought you had developed the pizza cooker and I didn't realize that you were showing a power cable and inverter that would draw power from your battery to operate an electrical appliance. The fact that your cable was the item that your video was about went completely past me. All I saw was the electric pizza cooker, since that seemed to be what the video was about. I had never seen a pizza cooker like that before.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

You missed my point. I was trying to compare warming up a meal by using heat from a motorcycle exhaust with using a battery-powered electric appliance. I thought you had developed the pizza cooker and I didn't realize that you were showing a power cable and inverter that would draw power from your battery to operate an electrical appliance. The fact that your cable was the item that your video was about went completely past me. All I saw was the electric pizza cooker, since that seemed to be what the video was about. I had never seen a pizza cooker like that before.
    Understood. Generally speaking, if I show a video of a Pizza Cooker, it's not ever going to be the main point BTW it used about 400 wh on high power to cook the pizza, which means you can do about 30 pizzas on a 13.4kWh or 46 on the big battery bikes.

We can also run our shop for about 2-3 days of full operation of a 13.4 or 4-5 days on a 21.5 Hopefully we will have solar done up in 2021 so we can just have perpetual power while the bike is connected.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Wink

BTW @Rich, The Presto Pizza Pizzazz is Amazons top choice pizza oven :

https://www.amazon.com/Presto-03430-.../dp/B00005IBXJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Cowboy View Post
    Understood. Generally speaking, if I show a video of a Pizza Cooker, it's not ever going to be the main point BTW it used about 400 wh on high power to cook the pizza, which means you can do about 30 pizzas on a 13.4kWh or 46 on the big battery bikes.

We can also run our shop for about 2-3 days of full operation of a 13.4 or 4-5 days on a 21.5 Hopefully we will have solar done up in 2021 so we can just have perpetual power while the bike is connected.
    Thanks for the update. That amount of power and your power cord sounds very useful when PG&E does one of their PSPS attacks, most of which shouldn't last more than a couple of days. (We hope.)

That pizza cooker sure looks strange. I have a friend who is really big on cooking pizzas. He uses an electric oven that operates at 950 degrees F and cooks his homemade pizzas on a pizza stone. He tells me that he would never use that pizza appliance to fry a pie.

Behind the Redwood Curtain- REDWOOD ORIGINAL!!
    Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add Stevo on Google+
    So how many watts does the converter provide?
    I was looking into building a solar array to charge my bike and run an automated greenhouse and some other water and led lighting features,
    so I checked into solar inverters and grid tie-ins/battery chargers. Just curious about price and power output.
    When you do go solar, that would be a good video project as well.
    Last edited by Stevo; 27 September 2020 at 0830.
    Current rides: '96 Honda Ohlins VFR, '03 Cannondale C440R, '03 Cannondale Cannibal, '06 Yamaha 450 Wolverine 4x4
    Current builds: eVOR.v3.4
    WORX.VOR.v3.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast