Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Susanna Schick passed away

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Add Electric Cowboy on Facebook Add Electric Cowboy on MySpace
    Add Electric Cowboy on Linkedin Visit Electric Cowboy's Youtube Channel

Unhappy Susanna Schick passed away

So an old friend of mine and one of the three main people responsible for getting me into real racing, Pinky Racer (Susanna Schick) has passed away due to complications with pneumonia coupled with heart and lung issues caused by a virus.

If you know her, my condolences. Heather Vincent will be organizing an LA-based service for mourning.

I don't know what else to say, if you did not have the chance to meet the loud, outspoken, original woman that was Sue, I am sorry you will not be able to meet her in person. And for all of us that knew her, I am sorry we will not be able to see or hear her again. I miss her blinding fashion.

Also, to all of my family, friends, acquaintances, and followers please stop dying. please.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so sad. She seemed quite young to me.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    RIP Susanna. I met her here in Portland once, and she was an amazing person and it's a huge loss.
    Travis