Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: electrafunk racing

Post Thanks / Like
    The "OCC electric drag bike spy photos" thread has been reconstructed. I added the pictures Shawn posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    going to rain all weekend here...no racing again!

Post Thanks / Like
    just got back from the track.....BAAAAD! blew my controller up again. i love jim from logisystems,but they just ca'nt build what i need.i was down for over two months waiting for the last one and then just a crack of the throttle and fireworks. i think i might check out evnetics on there new soliton 1 or 2. they have the voltage i'm looking for and the price seems ok.any body using one yet? sooo.... after melting my paint for the second time .....i will be looking for another controller sponsor.

Post Thanks / Like
    well.....got a new sponsor! EVNETICS stepped up and made me a deal i had to accept. i think these guys are gonna get it done. sure seem to have there **** together. i will be fitting this in the bike tonight. i will run it at my local track this weekend to sort it out. hope to hook up with shawn soon.

teddillard
    vids or it didnt happen. (or won't have happened, or... oh, you know what i mean)

and CONGRATS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job. I can't wait to hear how the first test run goes.
    Hopefully this will get the EVnetics guys a bit more publicity. I met them at PoDC and they seemed like a class act.

Post Thanks / Like
    bike is done as of now. will test some sat,then if weather hold out will be at the track,bar and all. the guys ...sebatian....are awsome! i really love this controller! what an awesome piece of art! i think this may be the next big thing? very user friendly, but very big for a bike. had to cut up the bike a little..took till one o'clock this morning! some small wiring left but ready to burn the tire off this thing! shawn offered to let me borrow a zilla,but i would never want to hurt it. and if something happened to it i would hang myself.soooo.... evnetics stepped up and we made the deal. hope to get deep in the 11's or faster!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! Would it be too much to ask you to shoot a little video of the controller in the bike? And some of the test runs?
    When I first saw the controller, I thought it would be tough to squeeze into a bike frame.

Post Thanks / Like
    i will try and get some pics of the mods up to better help everybody see the size. man it cleaned up all of the crap wiring,its really an awesome piece. hope it solves my issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    i hate rain! wtf!!!! tested the bike in parking lot next to my shop. 1/8th mile runs @ the church. hope god will save my ass if something goes wrong,lol. bike pulls hard and controller did'nt blow up,huh. just found out there is a bike dyno less than 1/2 mile from me.guess what i'm doing monday? i never heard anybody with an electric bike on dyno? my accelaration is a little slow,but about sixty foot it starts pulling hard! need my wheel standing starts back though. hope they have the time for me on the dyno,should save a lot of wasted track time and give some valuable insight on voltage drops and curves.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast