Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  30
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: electrafunk racing

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL SO AWESOME! That is what gets guys attention. Kick their @$$ on the track. Great job and agree about <3 the zilla.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey all, I have my spare PFC 20 up for sale with a military case included. I need some $$$ to get to mt. Washington and back...lol. 315-727-2699 dice I also still have my SOLITON1 evnetics controller for sale also

3. Likes Skeezmour liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

the PREDATOR for sale

i'm selling the PREDATOR drag bike rolling chassis if anyone is interested. everything is new and ready to go. I had a bad garage fire this spring that has damaged much of my equipment and I need to move some of my toys. this is the current DMC A CLASS world record holding bike at 7.84@162 mph.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that Dice. That is one WICKED fast bike. Someone will be very happy.

6. Likes Allen_okc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dice23 View Post
    i'm selling the PREDATOR drag bike rolling chassis if anyone is interested. everything is new and ready to go. I had a bad garage fire this spring that has damaged much of my equipment and I need to move some of my toys. this is the current DMC A CLASS world record holding bike at 7.84@162 mph.
    dammit, always no money at the wrong time, i would love to buy the predator, but i cant - sorry to hear that your selling it Dice...
    The Greatest thing about a EV, is the Song of the Terrain...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I want that bike bad Dice!!!!

What voltage pack does it need?

Post Thanks / Like
    Can the bike run from 348v fully charged by chance?

Post Thanks / Like
    its just a roller, no motor or motors for that...and no controller. d &d motors bolt right up and I was running ge 7.5 motors from lawless. so you can run whatever you want for a pack,controller,and one or two motors. I was running 296 volts with one zilla and two 7.5 at 1680 amps is all I could do to keep the old tire from going up at the 1000' mark in Arizona. with the gear change that's on it now and all the work I did to it...I think with the same set-up it would run 7.50 @ 180mph range. I think one motor and a lighter pack would be a great low 8 second bike though. I do have a few very interested people outside the us inquiring about it and and lots of tire kickers here...lol. I just need to finish the new one and as long as this bike sits here I will always want to put it back together and that is a distraction I cant have...lmao. would love to see this back on the track!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok my friend. I thought it was a glider not a roller. Amazing deal still of course, but I think it's beyond the scope of the budget/time I've got at the moment to also source and setup the drivetrain as well as pack.

I was planning on trying to swap some parts around just enough to get a licence plate for it, install 15kWh of pack, and show the Oakland superbike street racing scene what electric power is about.

I've had dreams about getting to ride your amazing street legal drag bike. :-)

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast