Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  31
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: electrafunk racing

Post Thanks / Like
    lol...this is the PREDATOR, not the ELECTRACUTIONER...seems to be a lot of confusion about this as they have the same paint. this is the drag bike...not street legal! I'm building a new shorter motor for the street bike so I can go direct drive as I seem to just bend or break jackshafts on the hit. should be high 8 seconds this year out of the box. the new drag bike I hope to have together in the spring and if all goes well...this will be the fastest electric bike on the planet!

2. Likes Skeezmour liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    New Drag Bike ???

cant wait to see what you come up with...

anything i can do to help Dice, just let me know ...

i can show you how to fry battery management systems...
    The Greatest thing about a EV, is the Song of the Terrain...

Post Thanks / Like
    no frying anything going on here...lol. I have almost all the pieces to finish the new bike. ive been selling off every spare toy and parts I can find just to come up with some cash. it will be about the same size as the pred...just bigger and faster!

5. Likes Skeezmour liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone out there have any 5s HVC/LVC boards for sale? I need some to repair my pack in the electracutioner. methtek made the ones I have now and I'm freaking out trying to find some ....HELP PLEASE!!! dice

Post Thanks / Like
    You could try Steve at Jozztek, I think he had some. He was working with a guy by the name of Method at one point, related to Methtek perhaps?
    www.Jozztek.co.uk

Sent from my AZ210A using Tapatalk

www.arc-ev-engineering.co.uk

ARCEVRacing on twitter

Post Thanks / Like
    one and the same...he actually sent me the link to jazztek...I was hoping to find some here in the us if anyone had some,but I may have to get what they have left...not cheap...fml...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to see you still kicking ass old friend, Aj
    Last edited by Aj-okc; 08 January 2018 at 1019. Reason: mispell

Post Thanks / Like
    wraith1.jpgwraith2019.jpg been a minute since ive been on here, but heres some more of my leftover used parts still kill'n it

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Visit smoregrava's Youtube Channel
    Hi folks see that this is a old thread but Wonder if there is anyone here that are still running Electric drag racers. I'm really interested in this topic I have been builiding motorcycles all my life and as a engineer i started working at a Company making Electric post quadracycles. And then I was completely converted from a petrolhead to a amp head. So now I drive a Electric car and have converted everything form Trial bikes, lawn mover tractor, Buildt a 20 Kw goped. Now I'm building a GSX750 street legal Electric motorcycle With a Sevcon size 6 Controller ( About same setup as a Zero SR)
    But I do see that a proper build Electric drag bike would really be the ultimate show off. The torque in Electric Things are really great. My son just finnshed a cool build this Weekend lowering and completely rebuilt a retired Paxster post quadracycle I added a video of that on youtube by the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhnNr5szbZg

But I have never built anything more powerfull than 50-60 Kw With sevcon Size 6 Controller. And I Wonder have any of you done any logs of amp x Volt Down the drag strip.
    I would like to get a idea of the torque needed to maximize the grip you have on a drag slik tire. And the amount of energy needer in one drag. In other Words if we could choose among the best parts avilable now how bad ass could we build a drag bike?

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast