Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: "The Dilemma" opens January 14

Post Thanks / Like

"The Dilemma" opens January 14

This movie stars Vince Vaughn, Kevin James, Winona Ryder etc.

The reason I'm posting it here is because it should have a couple appearances of the Brammo Enertia and the Brammo TTR race bike.
    empulse.jpg
    Follow me on twitter or read my blog.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this movie last night. It was OK. None of what I'm about to say affects the main plot. The movie is really about the character's relationships.

Kevin James and Vince Vaughn's characters try to convince Dodge to let them electrify the Charger/Challenger line. They make a pitch to management stating that current EVs are weak and boring, but an electric muscle car will be the best of both worlds. They even use the Smart ED as an example of what people don't want :-O There are several scenes that take place in a garage of sorts where Kevin James' character is trying to record the sound of a Charger so he can replicate it electronically in the electric version. You can see the two Brammo's in the background. They pan by pretty quickly and never make mention of them or ride them. Toward the end you do see the finished Charger, but they never lift the hood. Kevin James just rev's the fake engine to show how loud it is. They probably used a real Charger. Still, pretty cool to see Brammo in a big hollywood movie.