Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Azhar on Motorcyclist Radio

teddillard

Interview with Azhar on Motorcyclist Radio

Some great information on the branding of the Mavizen, the development of the race, the role he sees Mavizen playing in the development of the industry... http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/m...io/id412927586

"We stand on the shoulders of many innovators who come before us..."

Also, later on, some very interesting observations on the difference between ICE technology and electric- not much crossover if you've got a lot of experience developing ICE motors. New technology, new thinking.

It's a lengthy interview. Do yourself a favor, especially if you're a critic. Make a nice pot of coffee, have a nice sit-down, and listen to what the guy says. It may change your mind.

You can say what you want about the guy... I still think he's a visionary, and completely committed to the sport and the industry of electric motorcycling. Maybe you can get that from this, I got it from seeing him speak in Boston.

(From an interview at Hollywood Electrics! Yay!)
    Last edited by teddillard; 22 January 2011 at 0623.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teddillard View Post
    Some great information on the branding of the Mavizen, the development of the race, the role he sees Mavizen playing in the development of the industry... http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/m...io/id412927586
    Do I have to have an iPod or something to listen to it? :-(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut View Post
    No, just iTunes installed on your computer. Oh, and speakers.
    Follow me on twitter or read my blog.

teddillard
    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut View Post
    lugnut. If you have no way to listen to it, I, personally, me, will convert it to an MP3 file and make sure you have a way to hear it. Let the internet spiders of copyright rain down upon my head with the vengeance of the coming of the horsemen of the apocalypse, I will do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    lugnut. If you have no way to listen to it, I, personally, me, will convert it to an MP3 file and make sure you have a way to hear it. Let the internet spiders of copyright rain down upon my head with the vengeance of the coming of the horsemen of the apocalypse, I will do it.
    Thanks guys. I have a nice laptop with speakers. But my internet connection at home sucks. I think I can download what is needed Monday at work. If not, maybe then I'll take your offer.

Not to be taken seriously DaveAK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the internet spiders of copyright rain down upon my head with the vengeance of the coming of the horsemen of the apocalypse, I will do it.
    Will you post a video of this on youtube? If you do then please tweet me a link to your facebook page with a link to the video.

o_O
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes please convert to mp3. I don't install the itunes malware on my computers.

Thanks Ted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Go here instead http://www.benchmarkradio.com/podcas...st/rss/MCR.xml and just download it straight as an MP3. Its what I did so I could just play it on my phone when I want.

teddillard
    Sweet! I was all fixin to kick them apocalyptic horsemen's asses... Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow jazclrint On Twitter
    Just an aside about podcasts in general for those who are unfamiliar. Generally most podcasters (mostly audio) have their own webiste and you can stream or download them from there. Also there are numerous "podcatchers" that will search and automatically download the newest podcast. I used iTunes for the longest time only because it was the easiest to use. Now, on my computer I use Zune, as iTunes doesn't play well with my old computer. Zune is Microsoft, and kind of like window media player in what it does. But, like where iTunes will only download to iPods, Zune, will only download to Zunes, so i just go through WMP once they are downloaded. But it will let you subscribe to podcasts and listen away on your computer. Now, I have an android phone (Garminfone now with 2.1) and I have been using an app called BeyondPod. Not only is it a podcatcher, but it is also an RSS feeder. And really RSS feeds seem to be how you podcatcher finds the podcasts anyway. So now I get daily updates from my favorite bicycle and motocycle news outlets, and it will download my favorite podcasts straight to my phone. I am really happy with this app.

Rich

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast