PDA

View Full Version : Brammo at the 2010 EICMA show

Richard230
12 November 2010, 0837
Brammo displayed the Empulse and the Enertia Plus at the European EICMA motorcycle show. This article includes a few photos and speculates that they will be offering their bikes in Europe soon. They also make a comment about European companies jumping into electric cars but not bothering with motorcycles.

http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/5554/brammo-motorcycles-coming-to-europe?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+twowheelsblog%2Fcom+%28twowhe elsblog%29

jdh2550
12 November 2010, 0916
Thanks for the link. This was an interesting "parting shot"...

There will be some work to do to improve the style of the bikes, bringing them up to the design standards of Europe

Brammofan
12 November 2010, 1013
More pictures here: Brammofan's EICMA Gallery (http://picasaweb.google.com/brammofan2/BrammoAtEICMA2010#)

Richard230
12 November 2010, 1628
Thanks Brammofan. Great photos. Will there be a Brammo exhibit at the US motorcycle shows? I plan on attending the San Mateo, CA show next Friday. I am looking forward to actually touching the Empulse.

Brammofan
13 November 2010, 0427
I don't see anything on Brammo's events page.... I actually think they'll be in Macau later this month for the Grand Prix there.

Richard230
13 November 2010, 0824
I don't see anything on Brammo's events page.... I actually think they'll be in Macau later this month for the Grand Prix there.

Well if they (or the local Best Buy) show up at the show I will take photos and post them here.

electrician
13 November 2010, 0843
@Richard230 where can I get information about the show you mentioned in San Mateo?

Richard230
13 November 2010, 1626
@Richard230 where can I get information about the show you mentioned in San Mateo?

According to an ad in my Rider magazine, the dates of the Progressive (insurance) sponsored "International Motorcycle Shows" are listed, and tickets can be bought, by visiting this web site:

www.motorcycleshows.com (naturally)

You can get a discount by using the promo code "rider".

The San Mateo show takes place next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The show opens at 4pm on Friday and closes at 9 pm that night. I think it opens around 10 or 11 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you drive a car the fairgrounds typically charges around $10 for parking, but if you ride your motorcycle you can park for free - or at least that is how things have been done during previous shows.

electrician
15 November 2010, 0751
Thanks for the info. I might go Saturday.

Richard230
16 November 2010, 1529
I just received a card in the mail advertising the San Mateo and Long Beach motorcycle shows. The card says that you can get a 25% discount on the show tickets by typing in the Promo Code: PCCALI.