Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to hook up LEV-200 contractor wires?

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How to hook up LEV-200 contractor wires?

I don't have any schematic on the contractor or the motor, does any one have a simple DC set up U have already done? Also what does it mean when it says on a LEV-200 ( Current flows into A1, and out of A2). + to - ? I am really lost need some help please! not sure were the two small wires go one on the controller & the other? just a hand full of small wires to hook up now!! side stand, pod wires? kill switch start button & key switch & were to put the main fuse? later I will work on my brake lites & every thing else I still have a lot to do!!!! tommorrow I am ordering my batteries!!!! I really do need some help getting the Green Thang going!!!!! Help! Jack
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    Read. The. Manual.

(for the controller)
    Travis

Post Thanks / Like
    I did read it a lot but still it does not have good pictures!& I am a slow first learner I guess not ever doing this before it all seams confuseing! but i will keep reading also thanks but back to the 2 wires & help!

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    how does your controller tell you to hook it up?

what manual are you reading? do you have a link?
    Travis

Post Thanks / Like
    Says my B+ on the controller should go to my S 1 terminal and my M minus should go to my A2 terminal. I am using the stock Curtis manual for M O D E L 1253
    HYDRAULIC PUMP MOTOR
    C O N T R O L L E R and yes I do have a link but I don't know how to give it to you back on the subject of addresses maybe it's on your underwear haven't a clue buddy sorry I can't be more helpful. Just Google it I guess you could say that's the link for Curtis 1253 model still confused quite a bit on all the wires on the throttle pod, don't even know what model or what number it is all I know it's off a golf cart! I believe it's type O from somewhat what I can understand in the Curtis manual

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    isn't there an EV group near you? You need someone local with actual electrical experience to help you in person.

I'm a bit weary of you hooking things up....
    Travis

Post Thanks / Like
    You could not have said that any better frodus that's exactly what I need. I know no one in my area close to where I live that has any experience to help me in person .There used to be a EV group that was near me it was run by exPres. Michael Clark. Michael quit moved to Michigan got a job working in the oilfields and that was the end of that EV group! You're a bit weary I'm am a lot weary! Terrified but I got to think positive then I will get it running! I did get the back brake lights to work tonight! Thank God I learned how to use them fuses I must've went through 20 of them at least just to get the back brake lights to turn on with the foot pedal switch I'll keep looking maybe I'll get lucky and find somebody that has some personal experience with the electric to help me hook it up and like I said it's unfortunate there's no more EV group it was called Suncoast EV group!
    Quote Originally Posted by frodus View Post
    isn't there an EV group near you? You need someone local with actual electrical experience to help you in person.

I'm a bit weary of you hooking things up....

Post Thanks / Like
    im not very familiar with the curtis controller, maybe someone here who has some experience with them can help...

im also not sure what size of resistor, diodes and coils to use...

i hope this helps some...

*NOTE do not take the size of the fuses i wrote down to be correct, they are just the sizes my Alltrax uses, make sure of the size of fuses you need...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Allen_okc; 24 January 2012 at 0644.
    The Greatest thing about a EV, is the Song of the Terrain...

Post Thanks / Like
    I need resistor, diodes & coils too I thought I had every thing, were do they all go at! on bike?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen_okc View Post
    im not very familiar with the curtis controller, maybe someone here who has some experience with them can help...

im also not sure what size of resistor, diodes and coils to use...

i hope this helps some...

*NOTE do not take the size of the fuses i wrote down to be correct, they are just the sizes my Alltrax uses, make sure of the size of fuses you need...

Post Thanks / Like
    A golf cart mechanic might be your best bet for help if you can't find anyone else local to take a look.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast