Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  272
Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Today, I ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Found an available outlet outside the office building I work in a couple of days a week (where the building manager has already given the thumbs up to charging if there was an available outlet). Waiting now on an answer to whether or not I can park in the sidewalk in the courtyard by the front door. Considering there's a bicycle regularly parked 10 feet away, and they're pretty accommodating, prospects are good.
    Sensei - Electric Ninja 250

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Visit SplinterOz's Youtube Channel
    Pulled apart the battery pack just to find the two bad cells.
    SplinterOz
    From Australia'a Capital
    http://rgelectric.wordpress.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    nice plate ,makes me excited to get my machine making shinee stuff for my bike ( if i had an air line near my machine i would have got a clip round the ear from my instructor / dad , blowing swarf all round the shop and into the bed ways !!!) so today i got to work and make custom bathroom fittings to pay for EV stuff ! ( saturday morning work is what earns the cash for the project envelope ! )
    never knowingly understood................

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, myself and my friend Sean worked on our bikes. His kickstand had started to get a little bend in it which was getting worse so today I busted out my old forge (I had a strange childhood) and fixed it.
    485341_3197367410865_1166370261_32616908_1783744357_n.jpg
    "We realize that we have not answered all your questions and in most cases, our
    answers have only served to produce more questions for which we have no answers,
    leaving us as confused as before. However, (we believe) we are now confused on a
    much higher level and about much more important things than before."

1978 Suzuki GS550 - 48V 60Ah Pb-A, Alltrax 4844, Etek-RT
    1997 Suzuki Katana 600 - 18s8p (~72V, 40Ah) 30C Turnigy Lipo, Navitas 500A with D&D Sepex

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I spent the money I got from selling my 1993 Mazda Miata on a new battery pack for the EXR1.0 and also to be used in intial testing on my next bike project. I will start a project page for it shortly.

teddillard
    Today... well, yesterday, I met up with Clark Sopper finally! (skyclark to you, and one the partners of Gotham Machine, Masters of Space and Time, and creator of my Awesome Motor Mount.) I wish I had a video of him riding around the yard on the tractor...

He got a chance to see the mount on the bike firsthand, take it for a few spins, and is plotting and scheming a v2.0. All I can say is, watch out Noah.
    Last edited by teddillard; 01 April 2012 at 0326.

Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is, watch out Noah.
    Bring it.
    - Noah Podolefsky -
    The GSX-E

Post Thanks / Like
    ....took the EXR out to breakfast since there was a break in the rain. Bike did great, 67wh/mile for the 12 mile round trip....love it. (FYI that is from the pack, add ~10% if you want to figure from the wall)

Post Thanks / Like
    ...'m stuck indoors at work instead of being stuck indoors designing bits for my bike. These six-day work weeks might just be impacting my elmoto time...

Also, its frickin beautiful here in Colorado.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    Chris

1996 Nonda CBR600F3 conversion
    1980 Honda CB750/900/1100F Franken-ICE

teddillard
    Today I quit my job.

Those who chat me on FB during the work day will all breathe a sigh of relief that they won't have to hear/read me bitching any more about my asshat boss. (I got something in the pipeline, but I don't want to jinx it by talking about it...)

I also got this:

...for the car behind it, that has decided it has one cylinder that doesn't wanna cyl anymore. Cause if momma ain't happy (and the MG makes momma happy) ain't nobody happy.

And yes. We considered and AC50 and a mess of Headways.

Clark, I also figured out why the tractor wasn't clutching when it should have clutched, and clutched when it shoudn'ta. (Funny what happens when the belt is on the wrong side of the idler gear. I blame beer.)
    Last edited by teddillard; 01 April 2012 at 1209.

Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast