Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forward Trike and the Bedini Generator...

Post Thanks / Like

Forward Trike and the Bedini Generator...

I think i found a possible generator that has overunity - the Bedini Generator...

So to test this little gen, i'll be running four of them to charge a 48 volts sytem "AGM batteries" which will be installed into this summers project...

WINTER PROJECT - Hubless Chopper...

SUMMER PROJECT - Forward Trike...

Im taking whats left of my drag scooter, actually the back half and attaching to the front half of my gutted quad runner - marry the two to create a forward trike - seating will be set low like a go kart... 48 volt system using my 48 volt kelly controller and with the four bedini generators on board...

photos of the project coming soon, very soon...

but for now the bedini motor/generator...

this time im getting help from people who are more knowledgeable about building these things...

here is and ideal of the trike i want to create...

The Greatest thing about a EV, is the Song of the Terrain...

Post Thanks / Like
    my apologies - im mean reverse trike...

Post Thanks / Like

My Social Networking

Follow frodus On Twitter
    You got sucked into the bedini scam too? Don't waste your money. Get a propane/cng/gas powered genset and be done.

No such thing as overunity. Period.
    Travis

4. Likes Nuts & Volts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    im in another forum of electronic folks who actually are building and perfecting these motor/generators - some of the fellows are working on regulating the output for lithium batteries - right now they are charging lead batteries successfully...

the trick is in the coil winding, very important - but i have to disagree, overunity is possible... as the example of this build will show that ...

i would like to prove it right now, but its not my place to do so - these fellows treat there ideals the way we do ours, they dont mind sharing, but do want to be recognized for it...

i will introduce you to them later...

Post Thanks / Like
    somthing like this?

Post Thanks / Like
    hey larry hows it going - i found the 1/2" diameter roller bearing i need and the bearing steel to encase it with from my girlfriends bearing plant... my friends at the machine shop are awaiting for me get a wheel they can lathe...

but for the moment im putting most of my money into the battery cells i need to get the chopper running...

Post Thanks / Like
    this from VTECH - Hi Allen,

You wind a coil clockwise. When you done, mark start and end on the spool. Set it on the table so the end is up. This is the way you'll have to mount, so the end will be facing wheel magnets. Magnets have N poles facing out. Coil when energized will be polarized N-S, just like magnet .Start wires will go: - trigger to ground and second wire to collector. End wires: trigger to bulb and base resistor and second wire to input positive.

Hope this helps

Vtech

Post Thanks / Like
    basicly - im making a motor and a generator with the same coil - two separate magnet wires wound clockwise on the same spool - this is known as the trigger coil and the charging coil - the results have been impressive... some claim 500 winds, but Bedini claims 800 to 900 winds, thats a lot of wire doubled...

Post Thanks / Like
    These are the two that is going to get married into one...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched the video. Just because the voltage is increasing doesn't mean energy is going into the battery.

In order to prove that this works, you'd have to charge two identical batteries to the same level and hook them up to the motor/generator. Then take them out and discharge them to see how much energy each has. Then compare the total energy of both cells before and after.

But...doesn't matter. Over unity isn't possible. The energy always has to come from somewhere, and in every one of these devices the energy source is hidden somehow. I'm not saying they do it on purpose, these folks probably do believe they made an over unity device. They just think it's coming out of thin air when it's actually not.

The thing you have to realize is that you can't measure energy directly. You have to measure some observable thing (like voltage), and then you assume this corresponds to energy. The problem is, it doesn't always...and if it looks like energy is being created, then you know your assumptions are wrong.
    - Noah Podolefsky -
    The GSX-E

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast