Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2013 Zero S review by Bike Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

2013 Zero S review by Bike Bandit

The on-line motorcycle accessory store, Bike Bandit, has published a general review of the 2013 Zero S written by Aaron Cortez describing his first ride on an electric motorcycle. The article doesn't really provide all that much information about the Zero but it does provide some interesting and positive comments about riding electric from a long-time ICE motorcycle owner.

http://www.bikebandit.com/community/...y_Email_112013
    Richard - Current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2011 Royal Enfield 500, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Richard230,

Yep Bike Bandit has been around for while and to have a "ICE Biker Bro" get on an electric bike is no easy task. With more people having an interest in riding electric bikes, the fundamental idea of electric energy will hopefully change minds.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great review. It really means a lot coming from hardcore bikers. I love this quote:

"The only way to describe it is like having a dream where you’re able to fly. I was literally laughing inside my helmet, it was so much fun."