Power in Flux
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: R6 Frame for sale with motor mounts, bat box and controller mount

Post Thanks / Like

R6 Frame for sale with motor mounts, bat box and controller mount

Selling my R6 chassis from my old conversion. Clean title. Iíve moved on to a car conversion and parted most of it out. This was setup to house leaf cells, sevcon size 6 and a zero 75-7 motor. Has 420 chain setup and tires only have about 6000 miles on them. Will need a new subframe and a new regen lever. Broke these trying to lift it. Comes with seats, tail fairing, front fairing (aftermarket with light holes cut), low voltage wiring, throttle, maybe a few other odds and ends.

Frame has a seen a low speed low side but everything is straight and rides great. A few tabs have been removed and holes enlarged so converting it back is probably not a good idea.

Asking $200 for it. Located in Columbus OH. Willing to meet up maybe an hour or so outside. PM me if interested

Do not have batteries, motor, controller, or displays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nuts & Volts; 28 July 2021 at 1744.
    Whats under my tank may shock you!!! R6 Build, Blog/, [/URL] OSU Current webpage

Post Thanks / Like

R6 Frame for sale with motor mounts, bat box and controller mount

Updated price. $200 for everything. Still looking to sell this. I also have some batteries I could sell as well Saft/JCI VL41M. 3.7V 41Ah+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nuts & Volts; 28 July 2021 at 1747.
    Whats under my tank may shock you!!! R6 Build, Blog/, [/URL] OSU Current webpage